Download [Sider module] Scoreboard Server v1.00 for Sider 6.1.0 single link, released Sep 15, 2019.
Scoreboard Server v1.00 for Sider 6.1.0 features:
- GDB-style unlimited scoreboard management
- File packaging is identical to .cpk scoreboards - files for each scoreboard must be extracted from their original .cpk files and placed into separate folders (see image below - shows 4 scoreboards - EPL, sb1, sb2, sb3)
- Scoreboards are assigned to competitions via map_competitions.txt file - i.e. all teams participating in particular competition will use identical scoreboard - see the included map_competitions.txt file for some examples
- More than one scoreboard can be assigned to a single competition - in this case, script selects one scoreboard randomly
Required folder structure for one scoreboard inside content\scoreboard-server: custom_scoreboard_name\extracted_contents_of_one_scoreboard_cpk_archive
- .txt assignment file reloading (key 0) - available at any moment, useful for making quick fixes to .txt assignment file, without needing to restart the game
- Toggle between manual ball selection and automatic scoreboard assignment via .txt file (key 9)
- If manual selection is used, then manually selected scoreboard has priority over the scoreboard which would otherwise be assigned via .txt file
- Additional options, available only in manual selection mode:
- Manual selection through all the available scoreboards (PageUp/PageDown keys)
- IMPORTANT: only the scoreboards which are assigned via .txt files are available for cycling-through!! A scoreboard which exists only as a subfolder in the external content root (content\scoreboard-server), but isn't assigned to any competition via .txt file WILL NOT be available for manual selection!
- Favorite scoreboard - current manual selection can be saved permanently as a favorite scoreboard (key 7) or recalled to be used later (key 8)
- Scoreboard previews on overlay menu
- scoreboards have no preview files yet - someone needs to make them :)
- preview file name:
- preview file location: scoreboard's top folder - e.g.
- Automatic selection of league-mode scoreboard(s) in exhibition mode if both teams belong to the same league (requires CommonLib v1 to be installed)
- Applies only to LEAGUES - cups and other competitions are ignored
- Script reads
CompetitionEntry.bin file to determine whether two teams belong to the same league - selection may not be 100% accurate if teams have been moved to different leagues only in EDIT mod
- Inaccurate scoreboard selection during replays - saved replays do not include tournament_ID - if the scoreboard used in saved replay has been assigned via
map_competition.txt, then there is no way to re-select exactly the same ball during replay - exhibition mode scoreboard is most likely going to be selected.
- It is not advisable to change any overlay-related settings after the match-loading screen has appeared or during the match. In-game behavior will be unpredictable in such circumstances. You've been warned ;) Make your selections BEFORE you hit the Next match button.
@juce and @nesa24 for sider
Scoreboard creators: @1002MB
PLEASE, NO REQUESTS FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SIDER MODULES, SERVERS, SCRIPTS, ETC.